I called a nurse at the hospital today, who said that all of this is normal & that we are doing all the right things: keeping his medicines on schedule (Although he has been taking it better at home than in the hospital, I had to resort to Tylenol suppositories, which are much easier for him than having to choke down medicine when he can't swallow well.), using a cool mist humidifier, and finding fun ways to get him to drink.
For some reason he will take a drink in the car more often than at home, so we get in the car a few times a day. He also enjoys a drink buffet. I've been lining up all different things, and he will try them to see which he likes best. I got him some vanilla Pediasure because he loved it when he was smaller and needed it to gain weight. He drinks that more than anything else.
For my Liebster Award winners, here are your 11 questions to answer. Click here for the rules, and here for who I nominated.
- What is the ideal comfort food?
- If you had one hour to yourself, how would you spend that time?
- What story does your family like to tell about you?
- What are your talents?
- What part of your daily routine could you not live without?
- What makes you laugh?
- What are you afraid of?
- What was your most embarassing moment?
- Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what was it & why?
- What's your favorite restaraunt?
- What is your most prized earthly possession? People do not count.
Adam helped in the yard today. Wes did a lot of tree trimming, and Adam was excited to help out. I remember helping sweep and do other outside chores as a child. It always made me feel important. It was fun watching him today.